Thyroid disorders are very common among human beings. About 12% of people at some point during their lives will experience abnormal thyroid function. And among men, the ratio of women is found high in developing a thyroid disorder than men. Underactive thyroid or low thyroid or Hypothyroidism is a disorder caused in the endocrine system in which the thyroid gland (butterfly-shaped in front of the neck) fails to produce enough thyroid hormones which then causes various symptoms. A person may suffer from the mental functioning to the digestive issues. Hypothyroidism is occurred mainly due to the vitiation of Vata and Kaphadoshas.
Some of the Symptoms Caused are:
- A feeling of tiredness
- Poor ability to tolerate cold
- Slow Heart Rate
- Weight Gain
- Depression, Mood Swings
- Sore Muscles and Joints
- High level of Cholesterol
- Loss and Weaking of Hair
- Weak nails and Dry Skin
- Menstural Changes and even more.
Ayurvedic Treatment to Battle Hypothyroidism
Ayurvedic treatment is considered to be the best alongside standard treatments. But, today, many ayurvedic medicines tends to replace the other medicines due to its natural effects in the body and is widely practiced due to its existence from the very early times, for about 3000 years ago.
For the Ayurvedic treatment of early signs of Hypothyroidism among the patients, Thyrox Plus capsules are an Ayurvedic formulation of Pure Guggulu extract is considered as one of the such efforts that helps in bringing down the symptoms like weight gain, hoarseness of voice, anorexia, fatigue, cold intolerance, constipation and all other symptoms. This further –
- Elevates the production of thyroid hormones, which plays the vital role in the normal functioning of numerous body tissues, to modulate the cellular metabolism.
- The analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties of Guggul tablets help relieve join pains. Therefore, it is considered as the top ayurvedic treatment method.
- It also helps pacify Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
- And due to the scrapping properties it helps clear toxins and rejuvenates them in the body.
With the regular treatment of Hypothyroidism with Shuddha Guggulu with a healthy and controlled diet and regimen, one can easily get rid of the symptoms and fully cure himself/herself.
The Bottom Line!
Along with providing the natural herb treatment to the patients suffering from Hypothyroidism, it also encourages the patients to eat a healthy diet, a diet in a whole, unprocessed foods helping in the overall improvement in the body. Due to the phenomenon role of the Thyroxin Plus, it is becoming a nice addition to standard western medicine practices.