What Condition is Piles (Haemorrhoid)?
Haemorrhoid is the prolapsing of an anal cushion resulting in bleeding and pain from the anal canal or rectum. Some of the other symptoms of Hemorrhoids (or piles) are:
- Itchy and painful swelling near your anus.
- Intense Itching around the anus
- Painful Bowel Movements and bleeding
- Pain and Regular Irritation around the anus
- Stool leakage.
- Swelling of internal Veins forming internal Hemorrhoids.
- External Swollen Veins cause External hemorrhoids (can be seen and felt).
- Pregnancy and high tension of the internal sphincter muscle can also result in Hemorrhoidal problems.
If you are confirmed that you actually are diagnosed with Piles, then, the next immediate step should be to get treated. If you are approaching your doctor, they will recommend over-the-counter products for the issue and if you are suffering from serious hemorrhoids, then, it is recommended to get yourself treated more.
Peerless Ayurvedic Remedy for Piles
Ayurvedic has been considered as the holistic approach for any treatment whether it is for men or women. A person expecting Ayurvedic treatment should encounter herbal remedies, lifestyle changes, and procedures that are minimal to non-invasive as part of their treatment plan. It is better to treat all those minor Hemorrhoids with medications like FITEX T Tablets that helps in detoxification and exerting antioxidant and maintains digestive health before it turns into a bigger problem that would lead to the operation or surgical interventions. Herbal treatment is considered as one of the best home treatment solutions as one can easily access all those herbal extracts in a single tablet and the person doesn’t have to for a long list of ingredients to getting cured safely and naturally.
Preventions and Ayurveda Go Hand in Hand!
- Maintain Anal Hygiene
- Avoid sitting on hard surfaces for a long period
- Have a diet rich in green vegetables (spinach, okra, yam)
- Do not control your natural urge to defecate.
- Drink more water.
- Include fruits like papaya.
- Weight reduction.
- Avoid all those pungent, oily, salty, and spicy food.
“Let food be thy medicine, thy medicine shall be thy food. ~Hippocrates”
A combination of Ayurvedic and Western medicine is always been an effective approach, it is the nature of the Ayurvedic herbal medicines to make sure it always works in the best way for you. Many believe Ayurveda to be the only tricky way to get cured quickly and for others, it is a traditional approach of the treatment that works well!